Our car rental service prioritizes the safety and security of our consumers. We take a variety of steps to improve the quality of our work and the overall automobile rental experience.
Who We Are
Our website address is: https://mvp.flyvour.com
Information Gathering And Dissemination
The data collected on the MVP website is completely owned by the firm. Every piece of knowledge and data, whether overt or covert, is obtained by active and consenting engagement. We never, under any circumstances, disclose personal information to other parties. We will be able to better answer our clients’ queries with this information. We do not disclose any personal information or data unless compelled by law, and we strictly enforce confidentiality and privacy rights. Visitors’ or clients’ contact information may only be used to send them notifications. If their information changes, we may alert them through email about special discounts, offers, services, or restrictions.
How We Use Your Personal Data
MVP will use and share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- To execute a contract or to comply with a legal obligation
- To register you as a new customer.
- To supervise your relationship with us.
- To enable you to fill a survey or give your feedback about us.
- To enhance our website.
- MVP may share your Personal Data with our business partners to offer you certain services or promotions which may be of interest to you.
- MVP may share your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of data analysis or marketing.
- If MVP sell its assets or undergo a merger, your Personal Data will be transferred to the successor entity.
- If MVP enter bankruptcy, your Personal Data will be acquired by a third party.
Links To Other Websites
If you leave a comment on our website, you can choose whether or not we save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are provided for your convenience so that you do not have to enter your information again while leaving another comment. These cookies are kept for a year.
We will also set up many cookies when you log in to save your login information and screen display preferences. Login cookies expire after two days, while screen options cookies expire after a year. If you choose “Remember Me,” your login will be saved for two weeks. When you log out of your account, the login cookies are deleted.
Your Legal Rights
The (PDPL) offers you several rights in relation to your Personal Data. These include the rights:
- To obtain or access your Personal Data.
- To request transfer of your Personal Data.
- To request correction or erasure of your Personal Data.
- To request restriction of processing your Personal Data in certain cases.
- To request to stop processing your Personal Data in certain cases.
- To object to Personal Data processing.
- To object to decisions resulting from Automated Processing that have legal consequences or seriously affect the data subject.
- To withdraw Consent for the processing of your Personal Data at any time.
- To file a complaint with the Emirates Data Office.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact our support team using the information provided below.
We appreciate your confidence in entrusting us with your Personal Data. As a result, we have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data from being lost, misused, or leaked.
This website is not meant for children, and we do not gather data about children knowingly. MVP’s Services are not available to anyone under the age of 21.