Residents must have a valid UAE driver’s license, an Emirates ID card or passport, and a resident visa.
Tourists must have a valid passport, a visit visa, an international license, and a license from their home country.
Rent and deposits must always be paid in advance (booking days must be specified prior to vehicle delivery), and the credit or debit card must belong to the same person who is renting the vehicle.
The contract specifies two drivers for Extra Driver; when filling out the contract, you must submit a valid driver’s license, passport, and other relevant documents for the second driver.
The vehicle is rented with a full tank of gas. When returning the car, the customer is responsible for fueling the car in the original quantity or paying the difference.
You can drive anywhere in the United Arab Emirates if you rent a car.
The rental price is not affected by the location.
Any car has a daily mileage limit of 250 km.
Each kilometer over the mileage restriction will be compensated in accordance with the charges for exceeding the distance limit.
Age And Driving Experience
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old to drive standard automobiles and at least 23 years old to operate sports cars.
- Per person, teenage drivers are acceptable.
- Speed and driving restrictions: The allowable speed and driving style are only limited by the car’s mechanical specifications and the road rules.
- Make sure you are familiar with the driving style of sports automobiles. Before the journey, consult with the company’s specialists.
Condition Of Use
- The Renter is responsible for maintaining the car and not allowing third parties to use it.
- Do not utilize rental vehicles for personal transportation of passengers (vans are exception);
- Renting a vehicle to propel or tow a car, trailer, or other object is not permitted.
- Vehicles rented must not be driven in violation of any customs, traffic, or other regulations.
- by any person other than the Renter unless that person has been designated by the Lessor on the front page of this agreement;
- Outside the rental nation (UAE) unless pre-authorized in writing by the Lessor;
- In geographical areas designated as restricted by the Lessor.
- Rented vehicles are not permitted to participate in any race or contest.
- Rented cars must not be driven if the Renter or any other driver is under the influence of alcohol, hallucinogenic drugs, opioids, barbiturates, or any other substance that impairs consciousness or capacity to react.
Car Damage And Theft Policy
In the event of damage or loss to the vehicle or parts of it, including fire and glass breaking, the Renter shall pay the Lessor the sum of any resulting loss and expenditures, regardless of his or the driver’s fault.