Hawker Beechcraft • 2005 • 28,000lbs
The Beechcraft Hawker 800XP (H25B) is a stalwart in private and business aviation. Production began in 1995 and continued through 2006, developed by British Aerospace and assembled by Hawker Beechcraft.
Note: The Rent Mentioned for this jet will be charged hourly
The Hawker 800XP, also known as the Hawker Beechcraft 125-800XP is the third installment in the 800 series, and it’s one of the most frequently chartered midsize jets in the sky. Flying at a high cruise speed of 514 mph with a maximum seating configuration for up to 8 passengers, the 800XP is ideal aircraft choice for mid-range business flights, and Hawker 800XP jet charter flights can bring executives and leisure travelers across the country in a few short hours.
Air Charter Advisors offers instant access to a fleet of Hawker Beechcraft 125-800XP owned by private individuals, executive flight departments, charter operators, and fractional ownership programs around the world. The cost to charter a Hawker 800XP starts at around AED 16895 an hour* and will vary depending on the dates & time of your flight, year of make/model, scheduling, routing, passenger and luggage totals, and other variables.
- Crew: 1-2 pilots
- Length: 51 ft 2 in (15.6 m)
- Height: 18 ft 1 in (5.5 m)
- Wingspan: 54 ft 4 in (16.5 m)
- Capacity: up to 8 passengers
- MTOW: 28,000 lb (12,701 kg)
- Empty Weight: 15,670 lb (7,108 kg)
- Top Speed: 514 mph (448 kts; 830 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: 463 mph (402 kts; 745 km/h)
- Range: 2,540 nautical miles
- Ceiling: 41,000 ft (12,497 m)
- Runway: 5,135 ft takeoff | 2,291 ft landing
- Engines: 2x AlliedSignal TFE731-5BR-1H
There are no reviews yet.