White • Embraer • 2009
Setting the bar for performance and comfort in the light jet category, Embraer launched the Phenom 300 Super Light Jet following the initial success of its little brother, the Phenom 100 Very Light Jet (VLJ).
Note: The Rent Mentioned for this jet will be charged hourly
The Embraer Phenom 300 is the gold standard of the Super Light Jet category, offering high-speed performance, superior comfort, and the most baggage capacity in its class. Designed in Sao Paulo by the Brazilian aerospace firm Embraer, the Phenom 300 (Model EMB-505) offers a spacious BMW-designed cabin with seating for up to 8, and non-stop flight range of 1,800 nautical miles at high cruising speeds; the all-new Phenom 300E further enhances value, ease of ownership, and in-flight experience with top-of-the-line performance, next-gen avionics, improved ergonomics, and unparalleled comfort and space.
The cost to charter an Embraer Phenom 300 starts at around AED 12855 – AED 16528 an hour*. Pricing and hourly rates will vary based on year of make, model (300/300E), date & time, schedule & routing, passenger totals, baggage amounts, and more.
- Crew: 1-2 pilots
- Length: 52 ft 2 in (15.9 m)
- Height: 16 ft 5 in (5 m)
- Wingspan: 53 ft 2 in (16.2 m)
- Capacity: up to 6 passengers
- MTOW: 8,150 kg (17,968 lbs)
- Top Speed: 834 km/h (518 mph; 450 kn)
- Range: 3,650 km (2,268 mi; 1,971 nmi) with IFR reserves, 6 occupants
- Ceiling: 13,716 m (45,000 ft)
- Runway: 3,140 ft (takeoff)
- Engines: 2x Pratt & Whitney Canada PW535E
There are no reviews yet.